Donate to INPEACE
Since 1994, donations, both large and small, have helped the Institute for Native Pacific Education and Culture build stronger communities in Hawai‘i. Fondly known as INPEACE, our organization provides vital resources to families and children in need. From providing new parents with early education tools and school readiness resources to offering financial guidance and educational assistance to adults, INPEACE strives to empower communities from the ground up. We offer programs encouraging individuals at all stages of life, to reach their full potential through a Native Hawaiian cultural lens.
Help us build self-sufficient communities today. No donation is too small. Your donation will:
- Provide parents and children with in-home educational resources to ensure their child’s on-time development and growth
- Prepare children for school readiness through two-generation early learning models
- Build confidence and pride in students, teachers, and community members through ‘āina-based education, sustaining them through education and life
- Help community members attain college degrees to become effective teachers for a stronger workforce
- Strengthen our economy by providing support for entrepreneurship and encouraging the success of community-based, start-up businesses
- Educate families with tools needed to create strong financial skills for economic stability and well-being
Your kōkua is incredibly important to the growth of the Institute for Native Pacific Education and Culture. Mahalo nui loa for your support.
INPEACE accepts donations, large and small, from the public that are dispersed among our core programs, all designed to build communities from the ground up. First, by providing parents with the skills and resources to help prepare keiki to excel in school, then by helping middle school students gain confidence and pride through lessons designed around our Native Hawaiian culture. Later, we provide education assistance for aspiring teachers, financial guidance for families and even business education for future small business owners. We approach community growth through all stages of life, from prenatal to adulthood.
Methods of Donation
Checks can be made payable to INPEACE. Mail your donation to INPEACE, 1001 Kamokila Blvd., Suite 226, Kapolei, HI 96707
Estate Planning & Willed Donations
Planned gifts through life insurance or willed bequest.
Learn more about estate planning and willed donations
Donation of Supplies
Delivered to INPEACE, 1001 Kamokila Blvd., Suite 226, Kapolei, HI 96707.
Acorn or Monthly
Regular monthly contributions totaling a predetermined amount over time.